Monday, July 13, 2009

My Birthday

Well today is my birthday, Jack made coffee for me and gave me a cute card with a chicken playing an accordian on the front of it, when you open it, It plays the chicken dance cracked me up they played that dance at our wedding. he also gave me money for my birthday which I appreciate as under the present circumstance I could really use the green. LOL He is going to take me to dinner I think tonight.

Well not much to report I actually hooked up with some girls from my past on face book yesterday. dating back to the 70's I feel old, as their children whom I remember as infants are now married and have kids of their own. It was great to hear from Dianne and Wendy again hope they keep in touch.

Nothing else really to report only that I will probley go to walmart today and pick up a few needed items. and maybe take a ride over to my aunt's house to see what she is up to today.

Tomorrow night, I think I will be attending a wake as my friend Wendy Whalen from elementary and High school years lost her sister Mary so I should go as I know her mom and Dad and love them very much. RIP Mary.

Well I guess I am off for the day
til I write again

2 comments: