Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Back again

Well I am back again, I guess hiring the new guy in my previous post came back to bite me in the butt. I no longer work for the dog groomer I was let go from my job. I can't say that I am unhappy about this as it was becoming a "drama situation" daily. and really was taking a tole on my body. I would give it a 100% at work and come home and completely fall apart physically. Emotionally it was draining with all the drama that went on there. So I am I glad I am out yes!

Now on to figuring out what to do next. I think I will take the summer off. I have manage to save a bit of money for the short time I was there and will be able to live on that for a while.

I get upset with myself that I get myself into these situations, I should have remembered from pass jobs that I work independantly I am not used to having a boss or supervisor standing over me while I work. The few jobs I have had the bosses were never around.

I truly do not understand what is happening to employers these days. Maybe it is just the people I have been working for, but I feel I am a good employee, loyal, and hardworking. and in the end I end up the one that is out. I don't feel that an employee should have to chase an employer around for a W2 form and a paycheck or put up with excessive drama that is being done by the supervisor or boss. All I can say is if I ever get into a situation where I can work for myself I will never do to an employee what has been done to me when it comes to employment.

I just find you give them 100% of yourself and they take advantage, and those who stand around and do nothing get all the praise. I am just glad that I am closer to retirement age then just starting out in today's job market. it sucks!

Well I guess that is all I have to say about that.

On a lighter note, My dog Casey seems to be feeling better these days. and I am happy for that. My Melissa is expecting a baby which means I am going to be a gramma again. oh boy LOL. How fortunate for me never having any kids to experience having Melissa come into my life and adopting her as my daughter and then having grand kids. Life is good! Oh did I mention she also has twins already.

It is so nice to have good friends I feel fortunate to have the friends that I have. They are really special people. Sara, lissa, Pam, Beth, and Tracy and I can't forget my friend Dan. and of course my husband. He has made my life so much easier since I married him. I will love him forever. Oh lord better sign off here before I get too mushy.

bye for now




2 comments:

  1. Yeehah! You're back! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama bear...I agree with Mudder bear :] it is good to have you back :]

    and awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....you mentioned meee :} ty

    I am very blessed to have you both

    ILY to the moon and back a gazillion babillion fafillion times

    ReplyDelete