Monday, June 15, 2009

Well another day

Not sure what to say today, it is going to be a busy week for me doctors appointments and going to our nephew’s graduation on Friday we are so proud of him. He has downs syndrome he went to mainstream high school and now he is graduating. He will be going to culinary school in the fall.

This kid is totally amazing he plays the drums, he is athletic, and he models for his dad’s formal shop. He is also a very loving kid, never stingy with the hugs.

I met him when he was just 5 years old and he is now 18 he is very tall and good-looking. His parents and sister spent a lot of time on him when he was younger. Always giving him the opportunity to try new things. I admire them for all the devotion and support they gave him.
He still has his limitations, he will never drive a car, I don’t think, lol and he might not live on his own, but all the wonderful things he can do are so amazing. He makes me very proud.


2 comments: