Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter, we had a full day of it today. We went to my mother in laws for an early dinner, we had all kinds of good stuff she made a spoon roast, mashed potatoes, asparagus, homemade apple sauce, and gravy.

We left there about 3:00 and went to my aunt's house and had steak, baked potatoes with sour cream and asparagus, I made a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and my aunt made a lemon meringue pie. So I would say tonight when we got home our tummies were full.Glad I don't eat like every day.

We missed my mom and uncle not being at Easter dinner again this year but I know they were watching over us and we included them in the dinner blessing so they are never to far from our thoughts at any holiday.

So much has changed since mom and uncle Ernie passed, our family is a lot smaller now, we don't see much of my cousin Devon since she has had the two boys. (Beautiful boys) I should say, Tanner is 3 and Dylan will be turning 1 at the end of the month. They live in MA.

Well like everything else, things change and you kind of have to go with the changes and be grateful for the things you do still have and keep the loved ones lost close in your heart. And tell the ones still with you how much you love them.

It was a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment