Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Second day of work

Well today was my second day of work, I still like it but my back doesn't. bathing the dogs is murder on your back. leaning over the tub caused a back spasm today. I plan to get one of those back braces and hopefully that will help. I didn't realize just how out of shape I have become but on the other hand if this helps me to get back in shape then I am totally up for that.

The dogs are so cute and so far very easy to get along with, we have a couple of nippers but my boss handles the hard ones. I did encounter a hot dog today the ones with the long droopy ears and long bodies her name was elnore and she was a strong as an ox. Trying to manuver her around was not an easy task.

I guess the best dogs today for me was Murphy, big ole golden retriever very gentle senior dog. and then there was this itty bitty poodle maltez mix named Libby she was not too bad she sat on the table quietly while I brushed her out and pulled fuzz out of her ears and combed out her tail.

All in all it was a long day today, I worked an extra hour then yesterday. tomorrow is my day off and I am in search of the ole mighty back brace, sure hope I find one before Friday.

I have to say it is a very interesting job many things to learn and never boring. and at the end of the day I am very tired. but it is a good tired.

2 comments:

  1. OH I am glad you like your job..Working with doggies would be sooo much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it gets easier! I'd want to take all the dogs home!

    ReplyDelete