Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Got a new job today

Well I have been out of work since Jan this year, and today I got a new job. My dog groomer was advertizing for help and I went to see her this morning at 7:15 am and she basically hired me on the spot, to be an apprentice to her. Today was fun I think I am going to enjoy this new adventure in my life. when I left today she said she was very pleased with my work. She also called the other four applicants she had lined up to come in next week and told them the job had been filled. yaaaa for me.

It was interesting working with the different dogs today Coda was this very huge siberian something or other not husky but a huge huge dog with lots of fur I got to give him a bath once I finally got him in the tub and before that I had to brush him out to get all the extra fur out of him boy you could definately make another dog with the fur that came out of him LOL he was the sweetest dog I have ever seen he actually was a rescue dog. I really enjoyed him we got along very well.

Then there was a yorkie tiny little thing cute as a bugs ear. got to give her a bath. I don't think she weighed more then two pounds. and there was this little black terrier who was kind of special too. well until I learn their names I will just have to discribe them as cute little ones

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

    COngrats Mama!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puh-leeze ask the humans that these dogs own if you can take pictures!! We NEED to know them all! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHen you get more good at it will you be able to bathe a mouse?? is it only for dogs? what about cats????




    P.S. SARA told me to say thst

    ReplyDelete