Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23rd 2010 A new puppy for me

A new puppy for me, My casey has been gone since May 3rd and I miss him dearly, but I think Casey was responible for me finding this little muffin in Newport NH today. As sara and I were driving we saw this little pet store and I asked her if we could go in. She said sure we can, Well there were puppies for sale there I saw the sweetest little cockapoo there but she was a bit on the large size I was looking for a smaller dog, so I asked the lady there if she had any smaller dogs and she said yes in the back room she invited me in and there in this create was my sweetie girl the lady put her on the counter in front of me and there was a quick connection.

She is a chinese crested / Toy poodle mix she is 12 weeks old her birthday is 4/24/10 well after spending much time with her I decided to buy her, I called my husband at work in CT and said would it be ok if I brought home a puppy and he said yes. Sara and I had a few other things we had to do while we were in Newport so I paid for her and told the lady I would be back at 5:00 to pick her up.

Sara and I went on our way, and about 4:30 we went back to get her, we were concerned as we still had one stop to make and I was concerned about the 3 hour ride back to Essex. We took the puppy to her uncle's house who is not doing very well. but she seemed to cheer him up a bit. oh hell she cheered everyone up she met many of sara's relatives and she was such a good girl. finally we got on the road back to connecticut about 7:45 pm we stopped at a mac Donalds on the way home and she went potty and basically slept the whole three hours we were heading home. when we got back to sara's it was thundering and lighting and I put her i the car and drove another 15 minutes to saybrook again very good girl. then got her in the house and put her in a crate that jack set up for me and she went right to sleep. I was still wired for sound and couldn't sleep so I got her out of crate at 2:30 and layed on the couch with her and she went back to sleep and slept til 5:30 when I got up.

Thena our lab loves her she didn't have any problems with her from the beginning. which made me very happy. She is a great puppy very mellow seems to love everyone is very outgoing without being fresh she listens to what you have to say. she sure is a sweetie her name is going to be Summer and she is joined by her sister Thena a black lab and her daddy Jack. she seems to have made herself right at home.

1 comment:

  1. This baby is a little doll and behaves very well! If Casey Case was reponsible though . hmmm .. he sure was quiet on the way there ;o) Summer Feather Duster .. yessiree ;o)

    ReplyDelete