Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Friend Pat Passed away on June 20th

Well I went to see Pat about 5 days before she passed away from Cancer. god I hate that disease. Pat and I went back many years, we were good friends over the years but we also had a very strange relationship as well. We did have one thing that bonded us together always it was our beloved pets. We cried over our babies together and laughed over them. but the one thing we always had were them.

Pat loved animals more then any other person I know. I remember taking rides with her and she would actually stop on the side of the road if there was a turtle or something in the middle of it. she would practically kill herself getting to the poor creature but she always made sure she put it to the side of the road so no one could run over it. She was so kind that way. I will always remember when I moved in with Jack she was livid telling me I had made such a big mistake she thought for sure I had, well 14 years later we are still married and used to kid each other about if I had listened to her I would probably still be single.

No comments:

Post a Comment