Sunday, July 25, 2010

Well July 24th

Summer and I went out today to meet her relatives. It was so hot but we hopped in the car with the A/C on and took a ride to Essex, so far she is great in the car. she was laying upside down on her pillow and chewing on her feet the whole time I was driving. and fell asleep just as I pulled into my aunt's driveway. She first met aunt Ginny who thought she was adorable then she met Damon and Erin my tennants and then she met her uncle Dan. she played a little bit at Dan's house then fell asleep again. It was getting really hot so I took her home. Got her settled in she doesn't mind staying in her crate at all played with all her toys and had dinner and drink. I took her out and she was pretty much all set for the evening. Sara called and we were going to meet for dinner when she got here she fed summer again as with it being so hot she didn't eat too much during the day. she had water and sara took her out. We left for dinner and when I got back she had done just fine.

When Jack got home from his basketball game he of course had to take her out of the crate and play with her for a while. He gave her something to drink but then took her out with Thena before he came to bed. We put her crate in the bedroom last night as it was so hot and the bedroom has A/C at some point during the evening we had bad thunderstorms of course her being in a medal cage I though oh no so I took her out put her in bed with us. she settled right down and went back to sleep. and slept through the rest of the night. She loves her crate she never cries when I put her in it.

Thena has been great with her she isnt pushy trying to get Jack's attention or mine like I thought she might be she has kind of taken on an attitude like Summer is my little sis and I have to take care of her. When summer is in the crate Thena lays very close to it and puts her nose near summers almost like to say I am here sis. Summer loves this her little tail wags So Thena gets a good girl from Mom for this behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment