Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31st 2010

Well it has been a few days since I have been here, Summer is doing just great. she is such a good little puppy. I took her to the vets yesterday dr said all is good but she does have a little something something going on with the knee. Dr said this is common for little dogs to have these knee problems and it might require surgery down the road when she gets older. But that is no reason to return her back to the pet store.

She seems to be very happy with us, she plays with Thena all the time. Jack is great with her he takes her out every morning and lets her play til I get up and I feed her and she plays more. then she takes a nap for a couple of hours. Still not completely house trained yet but she hasn't pooped on the floor since she got here just few little pee's accasionally.

Yesterday after the vets I took her to my aunt's house and she slept on my lap during the whole visit. then I went to my friend Dan's house and she slept there too.

Getting summer has been the best thing I could have ever done. I used to have depression for a while and since she has come to live I don't have it anymore. daily she makes me laugh by doing something funny and she is so damn cute I just want to eat her up. My girl summer is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment